Tuesday 31 August 2010

Digital Delights Tutorial Tuesday

It's Tuesday and it's back to work for me after the Bank Holiday..... got burnt yesterday as spent the day being dragged around the golf course with hubby, finding balls and caddying and got burnt, was only supposed to be there for a an hour or so.....


Anyway it's Tuesday Tutorial with me over at Digital Delights, please pop by to view my full tutorial.  Today I'm looking at basic 3D Decoupage also known as paper tole or layering, it is one of the most popular card making techniques in the UK. 


Basically, its about creating 3D pictures from multiple copies of one image and layering using 3D Foam Pads, cutting out individual elements and glue into layers to create depth in the picture.  

Love Jo xxx

3 comments:

cheryl said...

oh wow joe this is just stuning really love all the layers on this hugs cheryl xxxxx

Brenda Brown said...

This looks good Jo I will pop over and have a look.
Can't believe you got burnt yesterday, I had to put the heating on later in the day it was cold and cloudy. ugh.
Luv B xxx

Unknown said...

Im over to have a look Jo, you got burnt yesterday, we had the gas fire on, it was so cold, can't bring myself to put on the heating yet, its August!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...