Thursday 12 August 2010

Meljen's New Releases

I'm having a really bad day today...... my mojo is playing up along with my brain and I'm running late on my postings :(

It's Thursday today and that means it's meljen's new releases today... please pop by Whimsy Store and check out these fab new "Back to School" digis from Meljen's Designs

 

Well for a day of brain freeze, but I put it down to decorating the living room..... here's my first creation with Meljen's Back to School new digis.... 



It's a little scalloped circular easel card but then I changed to add a little pen holder to go with the back to school theme, cute for a Teachers desk....  I know it's not one of my best creations...... let's hope my mojo returns quick, think I need to be back in work, now that is a big statement!

Love Jo xxx

3 comments:

Angelwood said...

Aww.... Jo, so perfectly sweet this is! Love your easel card! hugs, Angela

Sarah said...

JO its a very cute card, don't worry about your mojo!
xxx
Sarah

coldwaters2 said...

Jo this is fabulous a beautiful creation, it sounds like you are in a bit of a stressful time at the moment I don't think your mojo has gone very far lol.
Hugs
Lorraine x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...