Thursday 5 August 2010

Tag it - Let's make a tag!

Let's make a tag!

Here's a very quick tag I've made using Crafty Sentiments Toby with Flowers


I've created my tag with Nestabilities Petite Scalloped Circles large, coloured with my Le Plume II waterpens, some Wild Orchid Flowers, some glitter glue and a bit of pink ribbon I had in my stash with a pink eyelet!


Quick & simple, hope you like it...... Please come and enter your tags over at Crafty Sentiments Digi Blog this week!


Love Jo xxx


8 comments:

Emma said...

Aw so adorable Jo, gorgeous colours and image.
Hugs Emma x
www.craftyemmasstore.co.uk

Bev said...

jo this is gorjuss, love the soft colours. xx

Claudine Poch said...

Sweet tag!

Tammylee said...

Love all the pastels! Very cute, great job.

Axa said...

very sweet tag!

Berry said...

This is such a lovely tag Jo I just adore all that pink! And there was me thinking I couldn't get away with flowers on a tag and you just proved me wrong lol! Hugs Rebekah xx

Cheryl said...

Awwww, this is so sweet! I love the pastels.

Jac’s Playground said...

Love the pastel colours for this card and the matching flowers ~ beautiful Jo. xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...