Friday 13 August 2010

Fairytale something......

This weeks challenge over at Stamp Something is......

"Fairytale"

I was pondering what to do with this one, either a fairytale image or theme, mmmm....... but also this week we are sponsored by Magnolialicious! 

So I decided to use Tilda and add some lovely wings to her with a little glitter and coloured with my Le Plume II waterpens.

So here's my adapted Tilda Fairy.......


I decided to keep it very clean & crisp and as you know I'm still using my stash, yay!



Love Jo xxx


10 comments:

Janette said...

Gorgeous card,love the clean and simple lines.x

~Denise Lynn~ said...

Simply beautiful Jo and I love her wings! :)

Erin... said...

simply beautiful!!!!!!!

Vicky said...

Simply beautiful Jo!, so love the wings and you have coloured her in beautifully.
Take care Vicky xx

coldwaters2 said...

WOWWWW Jo...what can I say.....wow this is absolutely gorgeous what a brilliant idea to put those wings on Tilda the colour you have chosen is as clean and crisp as the pure whiteness oh my I do so love this.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Unknown said...

Hi Jo,

This is gorgeous, what a great idea to put a butterflie behind Tilda! Never would have thought of it!

Hugs,
Renata

Anonymous said...

Hi Jo!! This is awesome! I love the wings. Very creative!

Tracey Feeger said...

What a wonderful idea to add the wings behind Tilda. fabulous inspiration.
mwah
Trace

Maria Matter said...

oh Jo, this is gorgeous hun! I love Tilda with wings! :)
hope you're having a wonderful Tuesday!
blessings!

Tracey said...

This is so beautiful Jo, love the butterfly wings what a great idea :)

Hugs
Tracey
x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...