Tuesday 17 August 2010

Tuesday Tutorial Fun Framed Digi Picture

Sorry for the lack of posts the last couple of days..... we are decorating the house.  But it's Tuesday and it's my turn for Tutorial Tuesday over at Digital Delights..... This week I've gone back to my teenage years of creating 3D Decoupage Pictures!


Must be all the decorating we doing in the house, so please forgive me for this quick tutorial and the pictures have been taken in my box room which will be my craft room, let's just say I'm glad you can't see the mess!  This week's tutorial is a simple and fun way to create fun framed Pictures with your children for their rooms and I have chosen to be all girlie and used the new August releases!

Love Jo xxx

4 comments:

Cheryl said...

Very cute! I went and checked out the tutorial. Thank you

Heather said...

Jo, this is amazing. I must make one like this when I decorate my girls room, they would adore it. (must do it soon, they're about to go to school so they're growing out of the little teddy bears!).

Thank you so much for your kind comments on my blog :)

TinaB said...

Beautiful!!! I love this Jo x

Hugs Tina xx

Do What You Love said...

Jo, this is absolutely stunning and what a great idea for decorating a room; it also makes a perfect gift! I love the digital images and the flowers - you made it a perfect scene - how clever! Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving such kind words - it really put a boost in my day! ;-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...