Sunday 29 August 2010

Crafty Sentiments News & Challenge.....

I have some exciting NEWS to share with you..... here are some changes are being made over at Crafty Sentiments.... 

The Stamp Team and the Digi Team are joining together to become one team over at Crafty Sentiments Challenge Blog!

Please pop by Crafty Sentiments challenge blog today and join us for this weeks challenge....

"Summer inspiration" 

As September is approaching we will be changing our challenge day too, to THURSDAYS, starting the 9th Sept....  

So here's my creation for this Sunday, it'n not bright & lovely yellows, oranges and reds, beacause as usual the summer in the UK has not been scorching, so I've gone for softer pinks, purples, blues and greens....



here's another view, so you can see my 3d decoupage layers...


and another....


I've coloured with my promarkers, still getting used to these and need some better paper. I've used some pretty floral paper which was a freebie from Creative Cards magazine, and added some flowers and a butterfly from my stash.
   
For those of you who follow us over at the digi blog, I hope you ill join in with us too! and don't panic the digi blog will become our Tutorial Blog, as I know you all like our fab team's tutorials, so please still pop in as we appreciate your comments. 

We also have our own forum over at PCP, I hope you can join us there, and I'm sure Pinky will welcome you and there are some fab hints and tips, things yo can do with your make-up and use for crafting you won't believe, even nail varnish and eyeshadow......

We has a Facebook page too, to keep you updated on what's happening at Crafty Sentiments....

Suzette is also re-vamping our Store too, so watch this space for the news.....

Love Jo xxx

7 comments:

Angelwood said...

Oh what an adorable card! She is such a sweetie! Beautiful job! hugs, Angela

Jac’s Playground said...

Such a pretty card,love the colours and the fact that you decoupaged her too. xx

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Jo I love the colours you have chosen and that image is so sweet I love it.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Axa said...

oooh, love the 3d layers!

Tammylee said...

Love all the layers! Great card.

Berry said...

Gorgeous pretty card Jo, love all those layers! Hugs Rebekah xx

Claudine Poch said...

Beautiful card! Your layers look great, lots of work!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...