Saturday 14 August 2010

Digi Day Event in Honor of TSB's 1st Birthday

No cards from me today, but promise there will be some soon.... not feeling the best plus in the process of moving my craft stuff to a room upstairs instead of the dining room and hubby is decorating!
But some fab news.....It's The Stamping Boutique's 1st Birthday and The Latte Lounge is hosting it's first Digi Day Event in honor of TSB's 1st birthday. There will be fun and games, a freebie and this awesome prize below.




Come join us tonight from 7-9 PM, CST at The Latte Lounge and get a freebie for attending. You will get this Jennifer Latte image (isn't she great??)


Love Jo xxx

1 comment:

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Jo sounds fun but I have just come on so I have missed the event lol. I do hope you will feel better soon hun I will be thinking og you.
Hugs
Lorraine x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...