Sunday 22 August 2010

OSAAT FOR THE LOVE OF CAMERON


Something very special will be happen over at ONE STITCH AT A TIME  on September 12th please make a note in your crafting diary to come over to OSAAT and have a look and hopefully take part there will be lots of prizes

On the run up to September 12th you will also see lots of Blog Candy up for grabs...

In the mean time why don't you have a look at FOR THE LOVE OF CAMERON and make sure you watch the You Tube video it is so inspiring and gives hope to all those families living with a child who has Autism.  This is something important to me as well, as my Mum works with children with learning difficulties including Autism. So this is a great way of spreading the word and information around the globe.

Thank you for taking the time to read this post I will be adding more information about September 12th as and when I get it.

Love Jo xxx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jo, this is wonderful to read as it's important to me too. I am a Special Needs Coordinator in a large mainstream primary school and we have many pupils who are on the Autistic spectrum. I popped by to tell you that I have left you something on my blog xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...