Thursday 12 August 2010

Let get distressing this week!

Come on let's get distressing..... this weeks Thursday Challenge at Crafty Sentiments Digis....

Here's my card showing our lovely British weather this week, and the browns and blues are taken from some new paint I have got, I'm so fed up with cream in the house so I'm going to put some colours on the walls...so look out house for a splash of colour!



I have used my Le Plume II waterpens, Whispers ink for distressing the papers, even the brownie paper behind I have made with my ink pads.... still using my stash, only purchased some tape today...


an old piece of brown ribbon from my messy ribbon draw and three blue buttons that I found in my stash too!



THIS WEEKS PRIZE:

The winner this week can choose 2 digis from Crafty Sentiments Store.....
This week we will also be looking for a Guest Designer for Next Month's challenges....

Please check out Crafty Sentiments Store



Love Jo xxx



8 comments:

Jac’s Playground said...

Fab card Jo, love the colour combo adn the fact you made your own background paper and using up stash, I'm trying not to buy too, saving for creative stitches in Exeter next month! xx

Claudine Poch said...

Your image looks great in the brown tones. You must have a lot of rain there, that's all you ever talk about. :)

Keep It Sweet and Simple said...

Ha! Ha! Love the thought of you painting the house rainbow colours. I am in the process of painting over all my coloured walls with white...lol*
Fab card... such a cute image and I love the added ribbon and buttons.
Caroline xxx

Bev said...

jo loving your card. love how you have distressed the papers. and the distressing around your image. fancy coming and doing some painting for me after you have finished hehehehe, bugs hugs hun xx

Axa said...

is that pink rain I see or are my eyes deceiving me? Very cute card!

coldwaters2 said...

This is gorgeous Jo I love that image and colours fab work.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Unknown said...

Jo, love the distressing & the card & glad to hear that its not only me that has a messy ribbon drawer..lol

Tammylee said...

Love your card, very cute!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...