Thursday 26 August 2010

Meljen's Digital Releases

Gonna have a few posts today……so please humour me! 

Firstly today it’s Meljen’s Designs new releases today….

There are some really cute ones again this week, so here’s my creation this week, it's Get along Little Doggie and Professor Owl.... 


And in a frame...
oops sideways will alter later!

And couldn't resist creating a card with Professor owl!




Hope you will drop in at Whimsy Stamps to purchase some of Meljen’s fab designs…



Love Jo xxx

5 comments:

cheryl said...

oh these are just great love the images too hugs cheryl xx

Brenda Brown said...

What great images and what fab cards you have made with them.
Luv B xxx

Marlene said...

These are so adorable!

Sarah said...

These are just way too cute! I love to puppy.
xxx
Sarah

coldwaters2 said...

Absolutely beautiful work Jo these new images are gorgeous I love them all and you have chosen two great ones to show, I do like that picture frame idea and the owl card I love.
Hugs
Lorraine x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...