Monday 31 October 2011

LOTV Christmas Girly....

Morning, A real nasty wet horrible Monday.....hope everyone is haveing a good start to the week, I am making some Christmas decorations a few crochet stars and other bits as soon as I am happy with them I will share some pics....I am really in the Christmas mood, hehe.... so here is another xmas card a traditional red and green LOTV Christmas card that I am sharing today....


Coloured with promarkers


Papers are from Pink Petticoat


Snowflake/flower punch, gems, cord and glitter and a stamped sentiment

Love Jo xxx

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Stunning card Jo! Love those papers.
xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Glad to see you are in Christmas mode. Loving your LOTV cards and this is fab. Marianne x

Catherine said...

Gorgeous card - such a sweet image.

Catherine x

debby4000 said...

Wonderful card Jo, beautiful image and colours.
luv
Debby

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Gorgeous hun, I love the traditional colours! I dont think I've made a traditional coloured Chrimbo card yet! lol

hugs shell xx

Mandy said...

your card is stunning Jo, love how vibrant that red is against all that lovely white and sooooo scallopy too, love it!

coldwaters2 said...

Absolutely beautiful card Jo, you have a knack of taking brilliant photos the colours really show up so well, the papers, sparkle, image and design look superb.
Hugs
Lorraine x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...