Wednesday 12 October 2011

More Christmas Cards and other crafts......

Morning,  I do hope you are all well and enjoying what ever you are up to today.  I think I may do a little crafting today but have a mountain of washing to do, but to start the day off I have finally managed to take some pics this morning, weather still not great really miserable but have got some ok-ish pics to share...as I type this the sun is trying to shine through, must have listened to me lol.....

Yesterday was a relaxing day for me as I'm trying not to over do it.  I explored several blogs yesterday not just card making ones but all sorts, I had hours of fun reading, some people write beautiful posts such a shame I'm not so creative with the writing, words just fail me when I come to post.

I have a few things to share today, first up is another LOTV Christmas card I have made.  I am trying to be prepared for Christmas and to stock up on my Christmas cards in time...


Coloured with promarkers in traditional red & green Christmas style


Papers are from Pink Petticoat



I would love to enter my Christmas card into the following challenges...
Anything Goes Challenge - Diecuts/Punches or Both 

Now here is something else I have been trying out, please don't laugh but I have attempting some crochet, something I haven't done since I was a child.  i am trying to use my hands a little more to help with movement...  So here it is a little blue bunny, I will try better next time...




And here are some tatted snowflakes and flowers that I am going to put on my tree this year, they are not finished yet the need to be stiffened with starch and maybe a little glitter.... they are so easy and quick to make I need to experiment some ore with shapes and sizes I will take better pics when I have finishes them!



Love to all Jo xxx

15 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

I love reading your posts Jo.. nothing wrong with your writing .
Love the traditional colours in your card - and the fab little image .. but your cute little rabbit steals the show lol..Crochet is unfortnately an art i have never mastered ,, can knit and sew.. but not crochet ..but it will do your hands good,
Those snowflakes are gorgeous too.. would look great on your cards as well as on the tree
Lisa x

Carissa said...

Oh wow, your card is beautiful. Love the rich colours in your beautiful image. Hugs, Carissa

Suzette said...

Beautiful card Jo and loving the bunny well done.

Hugs
Suzette

Doreen said...

Your card is just gorgeous Jo,I love the bunnie, and your snowflakes are superb.xxx

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Jo, what a gorgeous card. I love the traditional colours and the papers are fab. Wow your little bunny is amazing and well done on creating it yourself. I can't even do a flower - you will have to give lessons! Have a great evening. Hugs, Denise x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

I had a strange message come up asking me if I wanted to visit a non dynamic version of your blog or upgrade my browser!! Love the card and I think that rabbit is really cute. Great snowflakes and flowers too. Good to see you being crafty again. Marianne x

Liz McGuire, said...

Wow, these are all lovely. Wish I could crochet,

Liz x

Berry said...

Wow you have been busy Jo! I love those snowflakes and the fab crochet bunny! I sometimes pop across others blogs too and I always think people wouldn't really be interested in just my ramblings lol! Hugs Rebekah xx

Claire said...

Oooo your blog is doing all weird things!!!! Great card, absolutely love the image and colours. Hugs, Claire x

Anonymous said...

Oh my word Jo!! What a gorgeous display of goodies! Fabulous card as always, I love your bunny and the snowflakes are fantastic!! You clever girl! xxx

Kerry said...

I think you do just fine with your words Jo...I on the other hand talk a load of rubbish!!! I love your card..the colours are fab and the pp is gorgeous...Pink Petticoat??? Now for the bunny...fabulicious!! I'm lucky if I can crochet a granny square and the word square is debatable lol. You are very talented...those snowflakes will look wonderful on your tree. Thanks for joining in the fun at LCI this week xx

Kathleen said...

This is fab I love your card, such a sweet image and coloured beautifully
Thanks for joining us at Anything Goes
Hugs Kat xx
Ps love that little bunny toooo cute! lol xx

Giò said...

Such a lovely card!!!
have a nice day.
Hugs, Giò

pinky said...

Well look at you Jo, talent just oozzes out of you!!Love your gorgeous card, the bunny is so cute and boy do I love those snowflakes!! Glad to hear you are having rest days too!! Thanks for joining us at LCI this week.
Pinky

Joanie said...

Beautiful card. The bunny is sweet too! Thank you for joining us at Anything Goes, Joanie

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...