Tuesday 11 October 2011

Crafty Sentiments New Digi Releases


Evening all, well I have made a few cards to share but light has been really pants today and pics are really bad so will share a couple with you tomorrow..... 

Anyway I have been chatting with Suzette the wonderful owner of Crafty Sentiments Designs  and she has some exciting and wonderful new items coming our way soon and to start off she has released 2 new cute digis today in here store they are adorable so let me show you a little look at them....

 Let is snow

Herbie

I hope you think they are as cute as I do, 
hopefully I will get some good pics tomorrow to share some cards.

BIg Hugs Jo xxx


2 comments:

Vicky said...

They look fabulous hun...and I love the new look blog too...

big hugs Vicky xx

Berry said...

Wow your blog just jumps off the page now! Love those 2 new digis too! Hugs Rebekah xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...