Wednesday 19 October 2011

Divas By Design Something Spooky....


Good afternoon, 

A late post from me, not feeling too great back and shoulder killing and think I have a bit of the lurgy coming.... but I have managed to drag myself out of bed and make a DT card for Divas by Design, they have welcomed me back on board since I have been away for a few months...  I should have had it made in advance but printer has been out of ink too....so a big sorry for the late post!

So for my first challenge back the Divas challenge this time which is "something spooky" in line with Halloween being just around the corner!


Here is my quick card which I have literally just thrown together in the last 30 minutes I had to use his cute digi from Di's Digis...



Quickly coloured with Promarkers....


Papers are what I have had printed for ages from Summer Driggs, don't think they match well but hey!



and a little sparkle!




We have  2 fabulous sponsors this wk which means 2 wonderful prizes!!!
We have a prize from Dis digis


Hope you pop on over to Divas by Design and join us for this weeks challenge....


I would like to enter the following challenges...
http://onestopcraftchallenge.blogspot.com/...halloween



Love Jo xxx

18 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Wow, this is so vibrant and what a cute image. (Jo, your text is very small on your blog hun and I had a job to read it.)

Hope you feel better soon. Hugs Marianne x

Papercraft By Carole said...

I love the colours you have used - and the little ticket just finishes it all off!! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers!! Cxx

Jacq said...

Hi Jo,
Hope you're feeling better soon..I think I'm coming down with the dreaded cold lol. Thank you so much for your lovely comment.
Oh this is just Gorgeous!! I really love the bright cheery colours you've used, the dps, that image is adorable isn't it. Love the layout and the ticket looks fab. Coloured perfectly as always.
Hugs Jacqui xxx

Berry said...

Well if this is a throw together card my friend it is superb! I love the colours and the fun papers I esp love the ticket that is far too fab where is it from? I prob even have it myself stashed away and didn't even know lol! This is brilliant and we are thrilled to have you back at Divas (thanks for entering at ccc too!) Hugs Rebekah xx

Lisa Jane said...

Hope you feel a lot better soon.. your card is just gorgeous ... the little image looks so cute and the papers are fabarooni!
Lisa x

Dee's Craft Room said...

Love your little witch, fab card.

Thanks for playing along with us at Crafty Boots Challenge.

Dionne

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Oh hun I hope you feel better real soon! Not nice having the lurgy, just don't send it this way lol!!

Gorgoeus card, love the colours & those papers are fab!
HUgs Shell xx

Laney said...

Hope your feeling bettter jo !! your card is fantastic
wish I had the gift to throw a card together and it came out like yours
hugs
laney

Anonymous said...

Hi Jo, wish I could 'throw something together' that looked this gorgeous!

Hope you're feeling better soon hun. xxx

Vicky said...

Stunning work Jo....and it's so lovely to have you on board again sweetie...

big hugs Vicky xx

paper fun said...

So sweet. I love how bright it is.

Thanks for joining in the spooky fun at Creative Card Crew.

Mari

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Jo I hope that you are improving, it is really lovely to be able to come visit and see your wonderful creations this one is so cute that little cutie Witch is so sweet and your colours and design look stunning.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Jackie Thomas said...

Gosh Jo, I wish I could throw a card together as good as you. I love all the bright colours and that little witch is too cute. Thank you for joining us at Hooked on craft challenges.
Hugs Jackie

Ciska said...

Pretty good for 30 mins work, well done! :) Thanks for playing along with our Halloween challenge at Card Makin' Mamas, hope to see you back real soon!

Unknown said...

Hi Jo, well if this is what you throw together - I'd hate to see what you do when you have more time. It'd knock us all out the water, I'm sure! Wonderful card, love the cute image and such vibrant papers - much prefer them to the darker seasonal ones. Nice to be 'working' with you again at Divas. Sarah

Anita said...

Adorable Halloween card. Beautifully colored and the papers and colors are fabulous.

scrapperjulia said...

What a cute witch! Love the sparkly stars on her hat! Thanks for joining us at The One Stop Craft Challenge!

Andrea said...

She is a sweetie! thanks for joining in with the Papertake Weekly challenge this week

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...