Wednesday 12 October 2011

Christmas Fun & Pink

Second post for me today.... Well it has been a long time since I made a Crafty Sentiments Designs card. One of the new cute rubber stamps for this Christmas, she is such a winter cutie called Christmas fun. Yes I have had fun and have gone all pink and lots of bling and glitter, well a little over the top I think!   So here it is...


Coloured with promarkers, Stamp: Christmas Fun and sentiment from Crafty Sentiments


Papers are scraps from stash but do think they are a digi download possibly Summer Driggs


Snowflake - Marianne Creatable Die and snowflake was in a £1 bucket at craft show....

I am off to relax now as body is aching and telling me to stop for today, I know I shouldn't over do it as it makes me worse but I am still learning to cope with it all and push the boundaries.  I've had a letter for an MRI Brain scan today for the 8th of November and another saying that I am still under investigation for Dystonia and will be reviewed in another 3 months with the neurologists.... apparently I do not fit the age group for Dystonia but have the symptoms and a few other strange things going on, anyway they have written to the health insurance company from work stating that my symptoms do limit my ability to carry out day to day activities limiting my physical ability.  So still ongoing but hey say I should improve gradually but this has been going on for nearly 9 years now which started as a little twitch on my lip  to affect my full right side head to toe and my arm and hands, what a roller-coaster of ups and downs I am dreading the colder weather as it makes me worse....

Love to all, hope you have a good evening... 
I'm going to try and catch up with the soaps
Jo xxx

11 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

oh this is gorgeous .. i love the colour combo.. really pretty and modern.
Make sure you get plenty of rest .. and hope they can get to the bottom of whats been going on
Lisa x

Unknown said...

Hey this is stunning Jo, love the bright pink on your card, it's really beautiful.. and wow that was a real bargain there .. Just found today where to click to find the comment button. I love your new blog look, so cool. .. Yes you really should take it easy and relax. Hugs coming your way :) xxx

Liz McGuire, said...

Loving the shocking pink, fab card,

Liz x

Claire said...

Gorgeous card - love the pink! Hugs, Claire x

Karen said...

Jo the hot pink is totally perfect I love it!! :0)
And the teeny bit of glitter really is a wonderful little touch.
Hugs. Krafty Karen.xx

Vicky said...

Wow Jo this is stunning hun...love the image and colours....and make sure you have a good rest sweetie...

big hugs Vicky xx

Hazel (Didos) said...

Love the colours of this one Jo, its so bright and cheery. I do hope that they get to the bottom of things for you soon, Love Hxxx

Anonymous said...

Hi Jo, another perfectly stunning card! I just love the image and the gorgeous colours you've used.

You poor love - it all sounds a complete nightmare! I'm glad you're doing as you're told and trying to rest more. xx

Jac’s Playground said...

Hi Jo, just adore this card, love the brightness of the pink really pops! Love your blue bunny too he is just too cute. Glad to see you back in blogland and sounding cheerful and positive despite all that you have going on. Just take it easy hun. See you again soon. xx

Berry said...

This id do fabulous Jo you have def jumped back into crafting full force! Love all the bright pinks! I do hope you get some answers soon about your health, I looked at your photos and videos it must be so hard for you and you really are so young. i do hope they can give you some answers and some more help soon. Hugs Rebekah xx

coldwaters2 said...

Wow Jo this is a card that will certainly stand out from the crowd, those colours are popping, this is absolutely delightful.
hugs
Lorraine x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...