Tuesday 1 November 2011

November Challenge @ Cupcake Craftroom.....

Morning, well it's finally the 1st of November, getting closer to Christmas..... Well today I have a few things to share.... it is a new challenge over at Cupcake Craftroom and I have been lucky to re-join the fabby DT ladies..... I have made a pile of gift bags, but really think I need some photography lessons my pics are poo.... The Challenge throughout November is 


 Sweet Christmas 

So here are a few gift bags I have made ready for Christmas using the new paper collection....




















Your interpretation of 'Sweet Christmas' can be anything you'd like it to be so long as it's christmas themed and has a sweet element ... could be a sweet or cute image, a sweet sentiment or embellishment... anything you wish!   There will be one winner personally chosen on merit as usual for this month's challenge who will receive the 'Contemporary Christmas' paper collection. (Pictured below).



 Love Jo xxx

16 comments:

Mary J said...

Hello Jo and a BIG welcome back! Wow, these are just amazing - I love how you've used the papers! Please send to me at.... ;)

Berry said...

These are amazing Jo! Where did you get all the fab templates for these I love them all! I have to make things like this for teachers they are brilliant! hugs rebekah xx

cheryl said...

oh wow welcome back hun gosh these are just stunning,they really are brilliant makes,hugs cherylxx

Wishcraft said...

Ooh love all your different bag and box shapes Jo, they look fabulous! Lisa x

Debbie said...

Jo I just came across your Like page and now found your blog I really Like your page and now I Love your blog I love these boxes and bags would you please teach me or tell me where I could go and find the directions for them hugs my new friend Debbie
please come over and follow and Like my pages

Cath said...

Jo they are all stunning. Did you use templates? Look forward to seeing your next creations xx

Sandra said...

Hi Jo love them all
Sandra x

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh Jo you made me laugh with the pics are poo. They are not they look great and WOW what a lot of bags they are stunning, Hxxx

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Oh wow these are all just gorgeous hunnie, love the colours & designs!
Hugs Shell xx

pinky said...

I love them Jo, great work. The papers are very trendy and perfect for gift bags.

Pami said...

WOW Jo, these are amazing!! Love all of them, you have given me the inspiration to do some for my friends for Christmas! Pami x

Claire said...

WOW all of these are absolutely stunning - you are very clever - love all the shapes and papers. Fab work. Hugs, Claire x

Vicky said...

Ooh Jo...they are all so gorgeous sweetie....and pretty papers too...

big hugs Vicky xx

Anonymous said...

Stunning collection Jo!
xx

Unknown said...

These are a wow Jo, love the colors and fab papers xxx

coldwaters2 said...

OMG Jo these look absolutely fantastic, wow, you have been busy and those papers are gorgeous, well done.
Hugs
Lorraine x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...