Tuesday 18 October 2011

No ink back to stamps....

Good morning, hope you all had a good weekend, I tried to relax as much as I could and had to sort out a mountain of paperwork.... Went for a little lunchtime swim yesterday to try and relax and try strengthen my muscles and wow does my body know it did a little workout...but really enjoyed it!

I know I haven't shared any cards over the last few days I have been trying something a little different been doing a little knitting and crochet and will share what I have been up to soon..

I am totally out of black ink too, which is a nightmare, so today I have two cards to share using stamps, they are two Christmas cards something a little different for me but I am sure I will send these out this year!


Paper is from Nitiwts 



Stamp was from hobbycraft for £1.29 ish 


Punches snowflakes, gems and ribbon from stash

Second  up



Lots of little snowflake stamps hat have been with mags free over the years...


Plus the addition of gems and buttons from stash


 Hope you are having a good day...
Big hugs Jo xxx

13 comments:

Hazel (Didos) said...

Jo these are lovely, really pretty cards, glad you enjoyed your swim. Mmm When I started walking the dog my whole body ached as hadnt done any exercise for years. Love Hxxx

cheryl said...

oh these are just gorgeous cards the detail is amazing hugs cherylxxxx

Wishcraft said...

Love them both Jo, such gorgeous colours and fab stamps :o) Lisa x

Carissa said...

Gorgeous cards. I especially love the first one, the central snowflake is a beauty. Hugs, Carissa

Lisa Jane said...

oh these are fabulous Jo... i just love the colours .
Glad you enjoyed your swim... its the only exercise i actually like lol
Lisa x

Unknown said...

Wow these are fantastic Jo.. love the stamping with different colours, looks so good for Christmas cards xxx

The Crafty Den said...

Gorgeous cards Jo, I love the colours you've used. I can sympathise as I have been out of ink for about a week but it finally arrived yesterday *yay*. Hope you are starting to recover after your swim. Hugs, Denise x

Anonymous said...

Hi Jo, these are stunning!! Love them!!

I've been crocheting little flowers but my fingers don't half ache and go all stiff after a bit :o(

Can't wait to see what you've made!
xx

Doreen said...

Two gorgeous cards Jo,love all the details.xxx

Brenda Brown said...

Fabulous cards Jo, particularly love the second one.
Don't overdo things - but glad you had a good swim.
luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

Vicky said...

They are both so gorgeous Jo...

big hugs Vicky xx

Berry said...

What fab creations Jo love the colours on these! I have moved across to stamps much more too as my printer has a bit of a wobbly fairly frequently! I'm quite enjoying getting inky again lol! Hope you are well hugs Rebekah xx

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Jo I am loving both these cards the colours, images and design are super.
Hugs
Lorraine x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...