Monday 3 October 2011

And the adventure begins with preparation......

No card to share just yet.....

Had a good morning at the craft show in Cardiff only managed an hour and half or so walking around but got a few LOTV stamps and some pearls and some basic white cardstock, as so lucky as my mum gave me my birthday money a week early.

Anyway been a busy little bee sorting out my little craftroom so I can find everything I am nearly ready to get back into card making and have mounted my LOTV stamps, so in theory all systems ready to go but I must admit I am a little nervous of where to start and what to do as I haven't made anything in such a long time.... lacking a little confidence I suppose.

I have done a bit too much today with cleaning house, washing and preparing my craft room so I am going to take it easy and maybe start to make something tomorrow as my neck, shoulder and back is killing.... so off for some painkillers and watch some soaps I think and blog hopping.

Love to all

Jo xxx

7 comments:

Berry said...

A bit of blog hopping always helps with some inspiration! I'm sure whatever you create will be just fine it will prob be really fresh! I look forward to seeing your first creation and glad you had a bit of retail therapy, so fab to see you back! Hugs Rebekah xx

Jayne said...

Good to see you back Jo.

Vicky said...

So glad you had a fabulous day Jo....and spent a few pennies too...it's so lovely to have some new stuff to get your creative juices flowing and I cannot wait to see your gorgeous makes...

have a lovely evening...I so love the soaps too...watching corrie at the mo...lol...

big hugs Vicky xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Hi Jo, good to see you blogging again. Glad you had a good time at the craft show and look forward to seing what you make. I would start by taking inspiration from some of your previous gorgeous cards. Marianne x

Anonymous said...

Take your time love, we'll be here waiting! xxx

Anonymous said...

Take your time love, we'll be here waiting! xxx

Jacq said...

Hi Jo,
Glad you had a good day out at the craft show and bought some new goodies. Its always hard taking the first step but once you do you'll be fine. Plus don't forget, Your cards are Gorgeous!!! Take it easy Jo and enjoy your soaps.
Hugs Jacqui xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...