Tuesday 25 October 2011

Lime Green Autumn?????

Morning, sorry for lack of posts over the last few days I haven't been feeling 100% and have been doing a little knitting and crochet.... but I do have a card to share today it is a sweet image from Crafty Sentiments Designs called  PRIMROSE AUTUMN LEAVES  I decided to try and brighten things up on this cloudy day, but think I've gone a bit too far with the lime........


Coloured with ProMarkers


Card from stash which has to be over 7 years old I think 
and a few gems and punched butterflies and a bit of ribbon


Crafty Sentiments will be having some new releases on the 30th and we shall be showcasing some of the images from tomorrow plus there is 2 new border dies being released and I have got mine to play with, yay!!!!


Love Jo xxxx

9 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

ooh i love the Lime Jo... its gorgeous and really bright and cheerful. Perfect for a dull day like today .
Hope you are ok
Lisa x

Doreen said...

You haven't gone to far with the lime Jo,I think this is gorgeous,love the image too.xxx

Claire said...

Well as a lover of the colour lime, I think its fabulous! Certainly brightened up my day - gorgeous image too. Hugs, Claire x

Anonymous said...

Colors are fabulous, loving the image to. really cute card xx

Caz said...

Oh love the colour..Lovely card

Caz xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Woah, that woke me up. I won this image, must use her as she is so cute. Hope you are feeling better soon. Marianne x

Berry said...

What a gorgeously bright card Jo she looks fab in lime! Hope things are ok with you at the mo hugs Rebekah xx

Anonymous said...

Aww, it's gorgeous Jo; I love the lime - so fresh!
xx

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Jo what a beautiful vibrant colourful card, the papers, frame and image look absolutely gorgeous.
Hugs
Lorraine x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...