Thursday 13 October 2011

Sweet Suzi

Morning.... I have changed my blog back to non dynamic as some could not view my posts and I couldn't link to challenges so I do hope blogger gets it sorted soon.... but it is another day another card, I have a simple and cute card to share today and yes it is not a Christmas card.... I purchased this stamp earlier this year before I stopped crafting so I thought it was about time I coloured her in as she is just adorable.  She is from Wee Stamps and is called Wee Suzi.  I have tried to keep this card really clean and simple, so here is Suzi....


Suzi has been coloured with Promarkers


Paper is from Pink Petticoat


Butterflies are a tonic punch

 We have a very important day today, very nervous I do hope you wish me a silent little good luck....

Big hugs Jo xxx

13 comments:

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous, adorable card Jo.
luv
Debby

Claire said...

Such a pretty card Jo, love the image and soft colours. Blog back to normal too - thank you! Hugs, Claire x

Margreet said...

I wish you good luck on this important day!
Your card is so sweet....love the coloring!
xxx Margreet

Chrissy said...

Beautiful image Jo...love the tiny butterfies..so pretty.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Lisa Jane said...

HI Jo.. this is simply gorgeous . So pretty - fabulous colouring and the little butterfly embellies are so sweet
Thinking of you
Lisa x

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Jo
A gorgeous card love the image
Hugs Dianne xx :)

Berry said...

HI Jo beautiful simple card Love the colouring of Suzie she is super cute! A huge good luck for today hope the outcome is what you need! Hugs Rebekah xx

Jacq said...

Hi Jo,
OMG this is beyond Gorgeous!!! Love that Wee Suzie image, shes adorable, love the dp, the colour scheme is just gorgeous. Love the layout and those little punched butterflies are totally gorgeous!!! Coloured to perfection as always.
Sending you good luck and well wishes for your important day.
Hugs Jacqui xxx

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous Jo,so pretty.xxx

Jac’s Playground said...

An absolute little stunner, lover your colouring Jo. Hope all went well for you. xx

Wishcraft said...

Absolutely adorable :o) Such a sweet image and she suits the CAS design perfectly. Lisa x

coldwaters2 said...

Oh my word Jo this is stunning, the simplicity of this card makes it something special, it is so full of beauty
Hugs
Lorraine x

Unknown said...

This is gorgeous Jo, so pretty and elegant, love it. Hugs xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...