Wednesday 5 October 2011

Another LOTV Christmas Card.....

Good afternoon....

I have made another card today I love this LOTV image it reminds me of my hubby I think I will make him one like this for Christmas... Weather is nasty here today so grey and dull and wet and it is playing havoc with my body I am aching all over so taking it easy even though I have cleaned the kitchen but have been told off by Hazel.....ooopppss I am naughty.  Anyway enough waffle here is my creation for today and yes another red and white traditional coloured Christmas Card!


coloured with my promarkers


papers are from the NEC show last year for a £1 Peppers Christmas Party


Lace if from Wild Orchid Crafts and Ribbon from the Range

Love to All

Jo xx


10 comments:

Doreen said...

A gorgeous card Jo, sorry you are aching,you must do as you are told!!!!!!xxx

Lisa Jane said...

Don't you be overdoing it! Cleaning is not important lol

LOve this fab card - typical Christmas scene .. too much turkey and pudding lol.. very familiar.
LOve the gorgeous colours
Lisa x

Anonymous said...

Oh Jo, another stunner!!! Sorry you're all achy today - no more cleaning!! xx

Tracey said...

Beautiful card Jo, I love the gingham backing paper :)
Hugs
Tracey
xx

Berry said...

This is just brilliant Jo! So bright and cheery and this is a fab image. I love that ribbon too! Take care now! Hugs rebekah xx

Vicky said...

Another beautiful creation Jo...and your colouring is fabulous sweetie....

big hugs Vicky xx

pickle said...

Aww this is abother stunner. love the color combo and your colouring is A1

kerry x

babar said...

great work did by Jo.Its really fantastic.
PVC card

Pami said...

This is gorgeous Jo, your colouring is just wonderful! Pami x

coldwaters2 said...

Oh dear I am in love with this little character he is totally gorgeous, and what a fantastic design the colours, lace, ribbon and flowers look great.
hugs
Lorraine x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...