Wednesday 28 September 2011

Long time missing.....

Good morning,

I am finally back online and back in blogland, yay! I have been having a little look around your blogs this morning to see what I have been missing, there are some wonderful creations out there, love all your work, been to Vixx, Kerry Cox, Katina, Crafty Sentiments, Shell, Dora, Rebekah, Marianne, AJ, Hazel and now off to have a look at more, I will leave some comments in the next few days too......I am really missing crafting so hoping to have a real play soon.

To get some inspiration and creative juices flowing I am going to go to the craft show in Cardiff tomorrow, it's about time I got out of the house and have a wonder, so early start for me tomorrow going to go to work with hubby at 6am ish and wait in the car till show opens, might have a bacon sandwich from Trav's van.... lets hope I get through the day ok and can walk ok.

On the health front I have seen my neuro and have increased my meds to Siement Plus and have increased my botox injections both volume and quantity, so let's hope it is all coming together, just waiting for another MRI, and under docs orders need to get out and start walking around.... so what better way to do it at a craft show, I am not planning on buying anything as I am skint but will blog tomorrow night, and might have a card or 2 to show at the weekend...

Love to all Jo xxx

14 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

Hi Jo.. its so lovely to see you here .. and to catch up.
I hope you enjoy your day out tomorrow.. it cant fail to lift your spirits and empty your purse lol!
Fingers crossed that health wise you continue to improve
Take care and have fun tomorro
Lisa x

Doreen said...

So nice to see you back Jo,have a nice day tomorrow.xxx

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Jo
Lovely to see you back
Hugs Dianne xx :)

Liz McGuire, said...

Hiya, great to see you back, hope you have a lovely day tomorrow,

Liz x

Jacq said...

Hi Jo,
Its Wonderful to see you back in Blogland!!! Hope you have a fab time at the craft show. Looking forward to seeing your wonderful creations again.
Take Care.
Hugs Jacqui xxx

Anonymous said...

Hi Jo, oh am I glad to see you back here!! Have a great time at the craft show and see you soon!
xxxx

Vicky said...

Woohooo Jo...so lovely to have you back sweetie...and I'm so pleased you are starting to get back out too..and have a super day tomorrow and the weather is fabulous....!

cannot wait to see your gorgeous creations...we have all missed you hun...

big hugs Vicky xx

Wishcraft said...

Lovely to see you blogging again Jo :o) Hope you have a fab day tomorrow! Lisa x

Brenda Brown said...

Yay Jo you're back, how wonderful to see you again in blog-land.
Sounds like you've dealt with a bit but hopefully with a little more time you will be back to your old self.
Have fun at the show and get a good dose of inspiration.
See you soon.
luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

Berry said...

Woo hoo Jo so glad to see you online again! I hope you have a good mooch about the show I see LOTV have gone at last minute too! You should def get a bit of inspiration! Hope to see a card soon have missed you! Hugs Rebekah xx

coldwaters2 said...

Oh Jo you don't know how wonderful it is to see that you are back with us again you have been missed so much. I am so pleased that things are better for you and that you enjoy your day at Cardiff.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Anonymous said...

Great to see your back dear! have to see again, thanks for the share, lovely to find!


Online Questionnaire

Claire said...

Lovely to see you back Jo and hope you had a fabby time at the show. Hugs, Claire x

Unknown said...

Hi Jo, it is so nice to see you back in blogland and that things are finally looking on the bright side for you. Hope you had a great time at the show... we should meet up for the next one or for the NEC :) Hugs xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...