Tuesday 31 January 2012

Punches and or Dies........

Good Morning & Happy Monday..... 


I had a fab time at the ball I need to get the pics of hubby's phone but he's in work so will have to upload a few later, we didn't take many as I was too busy nattering and dancing, company and food was great but I am paying for it now and this cold weather on top, my body is reacting so having to take things easy again....so I don't know what my creativity is going to be like this week, maybe a bit basic as I haven't got anything made in advance for this week!

Today is another challenge over at Crafty Sentiments and this weeks challenge is hosted by Jan......

Punches and/or Die's

So here is my card for today, I must admit the image of Vicky I coloured in ages ago and I have quickly thrown this card together. 


I am trying to use my bits up as you would have a fit if you could see the amount of digis I have printed and not inked and the number of digi papers I have printed, it is really bad, maybe I may show you some pics but it is stupid, I think I enjoy printing and looking at them.....


Coloured with ProMarker


Papers from Summer Driggs


Border Die & Circle Sentiment Crafty Sentiments
Flower Punch and pearls from stash

And some challenges to enter....
Stamp Scrap Doodle "Anything Goes"
Stamptacular Sunday "Diamonds or Pearls"  

Party Time Tuesdays - Anything Goes
Incy Wincy- flowers

Big hugs Jo xxxx

26 comments:

Linda Simpson said...

Jo this is beautiful. I love the borders and the little punched flowers are so cute. The image is gorgeous too.

Hugs
Linda xxx

pickle said...

Another little Gem from you Jo. Sounds like you had a great time.. and I hope you feel better soon xx

Joey said...

Lovely card Jo, she is a sweet image. Joey x

Anne said...

Brilliant card Jo, love the colours. Take care. Hugs x

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous Jo,love the colours,take it easy.xxx

Unknown said...

gorjuss, love the colours you have used xx

Lisa Jane said...

Make sure you rest up... but i am sure you wouldn't have missed the ball for anything.. look forward to those pics.
Fabulous card - love the little punched flowers - so pretty
Lisa x

cheryl said...

oh this is one super cute image,and your detail is just gorgeous,take care love cherylxxxx

Scrappy Scatty said...

Sweet card Jo - love the colours xx

Becky said...

Fab card, great colours.
Becky x

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

This is so sweet, love the pink and green colour combo
Lindsay xx

Berry said...

This is really sweet Jo I do hope you feel better soon. At least you had a great time at the weekend, ooo and your cowls look fab on FB! Love em! hugs Rebekah xx

Caz said...

Beautiful card Jo...Thanx for joining us at Incy Wincy this week..And good luck..

Caz xx Incy Wincy DT

Copse said...

stunning card, what a wonderful blog all stunning cards .. thanks for joining us this week at SSDS... Kaz DT SSDS

Jayne A said...

Pretty card. She's very cute.

Jayne
x

Winnie said...

Lovely card, lovely image and colors thank you for joining our challenge at Stamptacular Sunday this week

Hugs Winnie

pinky said...

Ah its really sweet Jo, love your papers. Did you get my email with the card pics ok?

Anonymous said...

Hi Jo, I wish I could 'throw' something together as gorgeous as this! Really pretty card.

I do feel for you with the cold; hope you feel a better soon love.
xx

Jac’s Playground said...

Glad you had such a wonderful time but sorry to her you are suffering in the cold weather. Love this card the pink really pops off the page, gorgeous details. xx

Anonymous said...

A super sweet card Jo, love the colours and border! Hope you feel better soon!
Helen x

Unknown said...

This is really pretty, I love those little flowers and the blue pearls are just perfect xx

Cheryl said...

Adorable! I love the image you used and the pretty papers.

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Jo sorry to hear that you have caught the bug I do hope that it doesn't turn into something really serious so just take care. I might be able to cheer you up a little bit you won my candy the Simon Says voucher I will send you the details asap. I totally adore this little beauty and what a gorgeous design the colours are lovely.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Kelly said...

I love the colours! And the image is just so sweet Thanks for joining us at OSAAT this week xx

Choccy said...

A gorgeous card Jo.
Hope you are feeling abit better.
Thanks for sharing with us at One Stitch At A Time for our 'Use A Digi' Hope to see you back next week ;O)
Choccy x

Stampalicious said...

great card, interesting colours, thank you for joining our challenge at Stamptacular Sunday this week, hugs, martina

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...