Wednesday 18 January 2012

Creative Baker's Twine

Morning, up early this morning, hubby got up to go to work at 5am and I couldn't get back to sleep, so I have been having a little play this morning with some fine white crochet cotton and making my own bakers twine....


I cannot take credit for this fab ideas as I seen something over on Pinterest on how to make 
Here's the link to a video tutorial that I found so thought I'd have a go with a few tweaks.  Here's how I've done it, not 100% the same, but anything to save a few penny and get creative with what I have!


Simple really, some white cotton thread, ProMarkers, ruler, double sided tape and scissors


The video tutorial shows straight vertical lines 
but I decided to tweak it and have a go with diagonal lines


Not bad I think I will use it, just wish my cotton was a little thicker!

So now I need to make some cards with it on....

Big hugs Jo xxxx

8 comments:

Chrissy said...

What a fabulous idea Jo, it all came out perfect, now you have me rummaging through my stuff looking for my cottons..lol..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Lisa Jane said...

Brilliant idea..looks fab
Lisa x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Great idea Jo, looks great. Hope to see itnon a card later.

Doreen said...

Fabulous idea Jo.xxx

Berry said...

Completely wow this looks so much like the real thing I am so impressed thanks for the tut def gonna have a go at this
Hugs Rebekah xx

Unknown said...

Wow what a fantastic idea, you are so clever, thank you for sharing xxx

Anonymous said...

What a fabulous idea, looks very effective!
Helen x

Mary said...

Can't wait to try this! Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...