Sunday 22 January 2012

Saturated Canary....

Morning, hope everyone is having a good weekend and enjoying today, I couldn't sleep last night so was up till early hours this morning colour and I finished this card this morning, I was going to enter the Saturated Canary GDT spot but the link has been closed... never mind at least I have a card to share!!!


The image I have used is so sweet, she is called Nevaeh from Saturated Canary, I am so in love with Krista's images and I need a few more pennies to get some more as they are so fab to colour.



I have coloured with ProMarkers, I decided not to go all pink and girly, but girly and Apricot...I have been trying out a few different colour combos that I wouldn't normally do. I kinda like these apricot tones and makes me dream of cruising and fine dining....


I have used my nestie die cuts and my lovely heart border die from Crafty Sentiments, 
flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts and a few bits from stash, slider & ribbon.  
Papers are from Summer Driggs, again some great colour combos to match my choice of colours...

I would love to enter the following challenges....

Saturated Canary ~ Dies/Punches 
Hotshot Crafts – Flowers
Stampin With The Dragon - Anything Goes

Big hugs, happy Sunday
Jo xxxxx

23 comments:

Sarah-Jane said...

Gorgeous card, love the colour and the pretty flowers.
Sarah-Jane xx

Linda Simpson said...

Stunning card and love the embellishments!

Hugs
Linda xxx

Doreen said...

A gorgeous card Jo you have coloured the image perfectly.Love the layout.xxx

Brenda Brown said...

Fabulous colouring Jo and gorgeous flowers and border to create this great card. Hope you get a rest today.
Happy Sunday.
luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

Gem said...

such a beautifully coloured image Jo! I have her too, she's adorable :) gorgeous card x

Anne said...

Brilliant card Jo, I love the images too. Hugs x

Berry said...

Gosh this is fab Jo I just adore this image she is so pretty and I love your soft colours thanks for joining us at SC this time hugs Rebekah xx

Carol said...

This is stunning Jo, love the colour combo. Carol x

DesignerDiva said...

Gorgeous colours and colouring Jo I love it!
Hugs Laurie x

Jacq said...

Hi Jo,
Oh WOW this is Absolutely Stunning!!! What a shame you missed the link as its truly Gorgeous. Love the Saturated Canary image, the dps, the colour scheme is just beautiful. Love the layout and the embellishments look fabulous. Coloured to absolute perfection as always.
Hugs Jacq xxx

karen said...

Beautiful card Jo, hugs, Karenx

Joey said...

Jo this is gorgeous and such a scrummy colour choice. Joey x

Anonymous said...

Wow, wow, wow, what a stunner Jo!! xx

Vicky said...

Just so beautiful Jo...

have a great evening hun...hugs Vicky xx

Loopylou. said...

Beautiful card Jo. I love the oranges and the ticket too.
Thank you for sharing it with us over on the saturated canary challenge blog,
hugs Lou xxx

Lisa Jane said...

what a gorgeous pretty colour combo. Beautiful card
Lisa x

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Gorgeous hun, love the colour its lush!
Hugs Shell xx

pinky said...

Amazing card Jo, your colouring is just something else!!

Jayne A said...

Beautiful card. Love the colour combo.

Jayne
x

Anonymous said...

This is gorgeous, lovely colours!
Helen x

craftymum said...

A beautiful card. Thank you for joining us at Hotshot Crafts again

hugs Sarah xxx

Ruth Little said...

Such a pretty card. Thank you for joining us at Stamping with Dragon

sue w. said...

This is such a sweet card and I love the peachy colours you have used. Don't you just love these images with big beautiful eyes!
Hugs, Sue W.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...