Monday 9 January 2012

Cleaning craft room journey.....

No card to share today just progress of cleaning my craft room from junk/store room back to a proper craft space..... All ready to make but going to have some lunch first, I also have all my crochet, cross stitch, sewing and knitting stash to sort which is temporary in spare bedroom, that is a mess, but will do another day I think :)

Ok really embarrassed but here are the before's, total mess room is so small hard to take pics....




And now this morning....

Clean desk nothing on it yet....


card stock sorted, need to get some more white lien card....



Pens and pencils all put back


Punches sorted


One of my ribbon draws...


still got 2 boxes and more of scrap that I need to use before cutitng any other A4 sheets


Mags and digi papers all filed


Trying to show full bookcase, not great pic but you can get the idea

Forgot my PC but its on the other side...

Big hugs Jo xxx


6 comments:

Scrappy Scatty said...

well done it looks fab
xx

Doreen said...

Well it looks like a new room, well done,can you come round and clean mine please.xxx

Brenda Brown said...

Wow you've made a great job sorting out your room Jo - do you want to come and do mine next?
luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

Lisa Jane said...

oh wow well done you .. it looks fabulous and all ready to start crafting lol
Lisa x

Tracey Feeger said...

Wow what a difference a little clean up does. I try not to let my craft area get messy or it takes me forever to clean it up and I hate tiding up ( I am so lazy). Good job.
mwah
Trace

Wishcraft said...

Looks great Jo, very organised - I don't think my desk has ever been completely clear lol! Lisa x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...