Monday 2 January 2012

Happy New Year

Good afternoon, long time MIA.... well my new years resolution is to get me health sorted, lose weight & get fit, sort and de-clutter house, organise my clothes to outfits instead of miss match outfits and craft, ORGANISE ORGANISE ORGANISE, starting off with to-do lists!!!

So first off here is my first card for 2012, a little rusty need to get back into the swing of things.... over at Cupcake Craftroom it is our brand new challenge to kick off 2012 and it is 

'Anything Goes'



So any creation goes for this month and we hope you have lots of fun joining in with us.

The prize this month will be a paper collection of your choice from the shop 
so you can go along and pick something out that you want :)


I just had to use the L'Amour collection, ready for valentines day and the papers are soooo sweet

By Jo

You have until 8pm GMT on 31st January to get any entries in, the challenge will be finished then and a winner will be chosen on the 2nd January!


Plus I will be back tomorrow with another post, another first challenge for 2012.

Big hugs 
Jo xxxx

9 comments:

Claire said...

Happy New Year Jo. You are certainly going to be busy LOL. Lovely card. Hugs, Claire x

Lisa Jane said...

ooh i am all loved up at the moment Jo so this is gorgeous .. Hope you are ok.. and all the very best for 2012
Lisa x

Mary J said...

Oh Jo, what a very pretty card! I love the vibrancy and perfect embellishing!

Brenda Brown said...

A fabulous card Jo, gorgeous colours for a romantic design like this.
Hope you get yourself sorted with that long list of things to do!!
I wish you a happy and peaceful new year and hope that 2012 is much better for you health wise.
luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

Anonymous said...

Good luck with your all those resolutions! Gorgeous card, lovely colours!
Helen x

Berry said...

Ooo this is so fab Jo love those colours and a big happy new yr to you! hugs Rebekah xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Good to see you back crafting Jo. Here's hoping for a better year for you.

coldwaters2 said...

Hiya Jo, Happy New Year, I have missed you, I was wondering if you were ill again. I adore this card the colour and design is gorgeous. I wish you luck with your resolutions, I only made one which I really hope I can keep, lol.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Doreen said...

Lovely to see you back Jo.Your card is just gorgeous,love the colours.xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...