Wednesday 11 January 2012

..... :(

Well after sorting my little craft room out ready to craft I have not made a thing :( Not feeling myself the last couple of days so not going to overdo it, so going to take it easy till I feel ok.

I have learnt my lesson the hard way, so I don't want to have another bad attack of my condition, it is all about pacing and to do lists according to occupational therapist so doing as I've been told for a change, but I do hope have something to share soon, so watch this space!

Big hugs Jo x

8 comments:

Doreen said...

I hope you feel better soon Jo.xxx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Your craft room looks lovely and tidy. Hope you feel well enough to get in there and play soon but dompace yourself. Hugs.

Anne said...

Takes us all a long time to do what we're told!!! Hope you're firing on all cylinders again soon. Hugs x

Lisa Jane said...

oh lol... well as an Occupational Therapist myself its nice to know some people do actually follow our advice lol!!
You make sure you take care .. there is plenty of time to craft .. but your health is more important
Lisax

Vicky said...

Hope you are feeling better soon Jo...and take it easy hun :o)

have a great evening...hugs Vicky xx

Unknown said...

Hey sorry to hear Jo, hope you will be better soon. Hugs xx

Anonymous said...

Hope you feel more like yourself soon!
Helen x

Berry said...

Hope you feel better soon Jo don't over do it! Hugs Rebekah xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...