Monday 23 January 2012

90th Birthday Card....

Morning, hope everyone's had a good weekend.... First post of today and this morning, I have a male card to share that I made last night, I was asked to make a 90th Birthday Card, it took me ages to try and put something together, but think it turned out ok-ish with no flowers, butterflies or bling!


I have used my old Men's waistcoat stamp, 
I have stamped on to 3 different cardstock and cut out to decoupage


Printed off a few sentiments, my Mather Stewart border punch and a few gems


Big hugs Jo xxx

5 comments:

Joey said...

Fantastic card Jo, gosh I havent seen this stamp for ages! lovely rich colours. Joey x

Carol said...

This looks great Jo, perfect for the occasion. Carol x

Claire said...

What a fabulous card for a 90th Birthday. Hugs, Claire x

Anonymous said...

A fabulous male card, love it!
Helen x

Lisa Jane said...

oh i just love this Jo... the little waistcoat is fabulous and the bunting is wonderful
Lisa x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...