Friday 13 January 2012

Gipsy Heart

Afternoon, I feel like a new woman today despite not sleeping last night, I have coloured my hair which was well over due so now I'm auburn colour a bit of red to brighten me up!  I have made a card this morning not for any particular challenge or DT card, but just because I fancied making one and getting back into crafting.

I have used Gipsy Heart one of the new stamp releases from Crafty Sentiments Designs, I think she is really pretty and has that magical feeling about her. The border die is also from Crafty Sentiments shop....

So here is my card....



Not my usual colours but do think it works 
loving the gold, sunflower and tulip ProMarker shades 
not something I would go for but fancied something a little different. 


 Added some flowers, die butterflies, gems, twin...


Love this cute border die with the little hearts, must use it more....


 Papers are from Summer Dirggs after colouring my image 
I had a slight panic that I had no brown or yellow papers, so thank god for digi papers...

USED:
Coloured  ~ ProMarkers
Stamp ~ Gipsy Heart @ Crafty Sentiments Designs
Papers ~ Falling For Fall @ Summer Driggs
Border Die @ Crafty Sentiments Designs
Cardstock ~ 6x6 Scalloped @ from The Range
Butterflies ~ Marianne Creatables
Gems ~ from stash
Flowers ~ Wild Orchid Crafts 
Twine ~ Wild Orchid Crafts 
Sentiments ~ printed off PC


I have entered my card in a DT call too over at The Paper Shelter

I would like to enter some challenges too....

Pixie Dust Studio -  "Put Your Heart into It!"
Rainbow Lady's -  "The many Faces of Women"
Anything Goes Challenge -  Anything Goes at Anything Goes 
Bearly Mine -  #26 Anything Goes Until 16th Jan
Paper Take Weekly - Die Cute Special (Use a Die Cut & Make it Cute)
Top Tip Tuesday -  #67 Anything Goes Week 2

Big Hugs Jo xxx

26 comments:

Doreen said...

Gorgeous Jo,love the image.xxx

jojo said...

i love her JO. and love the colours. Ian bought me some chalks this morning so im hoping to have a play later. thanx for all the piccies u are such an inspiration. Big Hugs .xxx

Lisa Jane said...

ooh i bet your hair looks fab.. mine has a touch of red in it at the moment
Love the colours in your card.. so luxurious
Lisa x

Joey said...

Jo this is gorgeous, the colours are lovely together and a great choice of embellies. Joey x

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Jo
A gorgeous and beautiful card love the image and colour's are fabulous
Hugs Dianne xx :)

Marie said...

Not my usual colours either but it looks great!

Caroline Rawcliffe said...

A lovely cute card, Jo. Thanks for joining us at Rainbow Lady.

Brenda Brown said...

Good for you Jo - I love reds but they fade so quick in my hair.
Love your card, a fabulous design and beautifully embellished.
Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog and good luck in my give-away.
luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

Berry said...

What a stunning card Jo I would never have thought of this colour combo and its just great! Bet the hair looks fab hugs Rebekah xx

Claire said...

Lovely crd Jo - great colour tones. Have a great weekend. Hugs, Claire x

downrightcrafty said...

Hi Jo
I am sure the hair is a fabulous as this little card, isn't she gorgeous and love the flowers
Hugs Kate xx

Sandra said...

Hi Jo fantastic card
Sandra x

Tracey Manderson said...

Great card, love the yellow and brown combo. Thanks for joining us at Bearly Mine.
Hugs
Tracey

Claire said...

Gorgeous card Jo, I love the colours and the image is adorable. Thanks for joining us at Rainbow Lady's Challenge
Claire xx

Jayne A said...

Great card. I love the autumnal colours.

Jayne
x

Anonymous said...

A gorgeous card, loving those colours!
Helen x

DesignerDiva said...

What a fabulous card Jo I love the image and super colours, I've been meaning to pop over and follow you for ages but with my nephews wedding I never found a minute! Looking forward to working with you soon
Hugs Laurie x

Bettina L. said...

This is really gorgeously coloured. Love your use of warm and earthy colours and the design with the border and butterflies and flowers makes it look stunning. Thanks for playing at Top Tip Tuesday and good luck. Hope to see you back tuesday for a new challenge. Bettina xx

Leanne said...

Wow this is absolutely gorgeous!!

Thank you for joining us at Top Tip Tuesday! Hope to see you again!

Hugs
Leanne
Owner of Top Tip Tuesday
xx

Jen said...

Beautiful card, I love the colours and all the elements look so perfect together. Thank you for sharing at Rainbow Lady's this week.
Jen x

starcyl said...

This is lovely, thanks for joining us at Rainbow Lady's this week.
Jenny xx

Heather said...

Really pretty, I love that colour scheme :)

NGCARDS said...

A wonderful creation hun! Thanks for playing at PTW! xxx

Jill said...

absolutely gorgeous Jo thanks for joining us at PTW hugs Jill xx

coldwaters2 said...

Wow Jo this is totally awesome, what beautiful colours you have used they really stand out, ooooo I am loving this so much, that image the embellishments and papers look fantastic.
Hugs
Lorraine x

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Jo I get a second chance to see this beauty and to thank you for joining our challenge at Bearlymine
Hugs
Lorraine x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...