Wednesday 1 February 2012

New Papers...... New Beginnings.....

Not feeling great at all today, wish it was warmer or I was somewhere nice and warm............

But it is the first of the month and another new challenge over at Cupcake Craftroom.... this month we have some fab pinky papers to play with.... I think this collection is called 'Life Life In Love' ..... I couldn't decide which to play with so here are a couple of cards using lots of papers.....


I have used my fav border punch from Crafty Sentiments


Ribbon and Buckle from Wild Orchid Crafts


And a second card....... just because! using Some Odd Girl digi that I won last year...




Here are the new yummy papers out now in the store called 'Life Life In Love'....The collection includes 21 papers in pinks and reds, along with six sentiments.





Big hugs Jo xxx

21 comments:

Sue said...

What gorgeous colours Jo. Fab cards too.
Sue xx

Anne said...

Two stunning cards Jo! Hugs x

Caz said...

Wow this is beautiful Jo...Just love it and so pretty..
Caz xx

Pop's Cards said...

Good Morning sweetie these are absolutely stunningly gorgeous, big happy hugs pops x x

Pami said...

I know what you mean about being somewhere warm Jo, I was looking through a holiday brochure on my way to work this morning!! Super cards honey, love how you are combined a lot of the papers on one card. They are gorgeous colours aren't they! P x

Lisa Jane said...

oh i hope you feel better soon.
LOve these papers - they are so sweet
Lisa x

Doreen said...

Wow Jo stunning cards both of them are gorgeous.xxx

cheryl said...

oh wow this is stunning hun,just gorgeous detail hugs Cherylxxxxx

Jac’s Playground said...

2 wonderful cards Jo, lovin' all the pink, really gorgeous papers. xx

karen said...

Both beautiful Jo! It is bloomin freezing hope you have warmed up, Karenx

Vicky said...

Both your cards are gorgeous Jo...

big hugs Vicky xx

Unknown said...

Awww this are gorgeous Jo, love the sweet image of SOG, so so so cute :) xxx

Anonymous said...

Fabulous papers Jo, love that image too! Take care!
Helen x

Berry said...

Beautiful work jo what pretty pink papers and I love the SOG image hugs Rebekah xx

Debbie said...

Beautiful cards Jo...love the papers. Hope your feeling better soon.
Debbie x

Cheryl said...

These are adorable! I love the mixed of patterns.

Mary J said...

Both so gorgeous Jo! I love the layout on the first and the second is way tooo cute!

jojo said...

love all your cards jo, but have to say im a pink fan so anything pink gets my vote lol. really do like the ribbon with a buckle on, like that look alot. hope your cold soon goes and u start to feel better. take care hunni.xxx

coldwaters2 said...

Oh my word Jo these are beautiful I love them both so much, the first one looks fab with just the papers and the image on the second is gorgeous.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Anita said...

These are gorgeous Jo. I also wish I were somewhere much warmer :) Hope you're feeling better soon.

mimibricole said...

your cards are really lovely! love them both!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...