Sunday 17 October 2010

OSSAT Challenge Sunday......

It's Sunday hope you are all relaxing.........me well had another one of my turns on Friday afternoon, so just going with it hope I'll come out of it soon as really need to craft! Well it is a new challenge over at OSAAT today!

So here is my creation this week, I have used this lovely image by Jacare which is available over in the shop she is called.......

Art Nouveau Sleeping Princess




This weeks challenge is to use your favourite embellishments, so this week I have used glitter glue, punches and a few gems for sparkle, which are some of my essentials I have used leaves instead of flowers this week to give that autumn feel!

Please visit the shop

And join in our weekly Sunday challenges



Love Jo xxxx

3 comments:

Josephine said...

So, so pretty! I especially love how the white space makes everything else stand out so well.

Liz McGuire, said...

I love it, really unusual.

Liz x

Unknown said...

Fantastic card Jo, really love it and the colours you used are really beautiful xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...