Tuesday 26 October 2010

Using Gimp to create Digi Paper and Topper Christmas Card

Firstly sorry for not being around in blogland lately...... I've had real trouble with my hands and shoulder :( anyway I'm now back nut going slow.....Today it's Tutorial Tuesday over at Digital Delights and I have created this following tutorial, another play with gimp to create a simple but effective backing paper.

I have used some of October’s new releases, I have used are Santa Bruce, Caroling Penny, Patterned Tree and Patterned Gift, but I have gone for the easy option and have used the pre coloured digis and to show you what you can do to create a quick and effective Christmas Card!


We will be looking at the following tools, copy & paste images, resizing, rotate and move…..

Now here’s the final creation, I have used my die cuts, ribbon and glitter to add a little extra…… I have also created a co-ordinating gift tag and a little gift too!









Happy crafting!

Love Jo xxx

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...