Friday 29 October 2010

Ruby Anniversary Card LOTV

The weekend is finally here..... a nice evening to craft I think now my hubby has fixed my wax printer and I can now print thick card again!

Another little creation a Ruby Anniversary Card, I really love these cute little bunnies from LOTV, I used my papermania waterpens again to colour added a few die cut flourishes and flowers, a little bit off left over ribbon and of course a bit of glitter glue.

I am happy the way this card has turned out as I always seem to struggle with Anniversary cards.





Would love to enter into the following challenges...

Totally Papercrafts - bling it on!
Papertake Weekly - sparkly & bright
Totally Gorjuss - sparkle

Love Jo xxx


11 comments:

pinky said...

This is ubber pretty, just love the papers and your gorgeous colouring of the image. Have a lovely weekend.
Pinky

Donna said...

Oh this is so sweet Jo, beautiful colouring and such a pretty design with the punched borders :) Donna x

Vicky said...

Wow Jo such a gorgeous card hun!, love the image and the colours are lovely, fab layout too and fab flowers and swirls,
hugs Vicky xx

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Jo
A gorgeous card love the image
Hugs Dianne xx :)

Unknown said...

Jo, this is gorgeous, love the rich red colours & the image is perfect for the card.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Jo! Love it xx

Liz McGuire, said...

Amazing colouring! Gorgeous card.

Liz x

Brenda Brown said...

Wow Jo, this is just perfect. Love the colour (so apt) and the design. Your colouring is superb.
Have a great weekend.
Luv B xxx

Stressed Stamper said...

Love it - Great image and love all the detail put in - Great job. Thanks for joining us at TPC - and Good Luck
Sarah x

Annie said...

love this one! those bunnies are so cute and the details are just gorgeous.
hugs, annie x

Sharon Caudle said...

Jo, this card is gorgeous!!!! I love the colors and yummy papers!! And those bunnies are adorable, but you fabulous coloring has brought them to life! I love this!!! Thanks so much for joining us at Papertake Weekly, and hope you join us again soon!
hugs, Sharon

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...