Saturday 9 October 2010

Crafty Sentiments, Freebie & Birthday........

Thank you all for all your kind birthday wishes..... had a fab day yesterday clothes shopping and out for a meal, off out again today with family and chinese tonight!

But while I have 5 mins..... I forgot to upload my Crafty Sentiments card on Thursday.... so here it is using the freebie Suzette created for my birthday so pop on over and grab Amy while you can!


Some autumn wording....

 Close up....


 Some lovely flowers with glitter....

My hubby also made me a card too, and a lot of mess and a few broken punches lol, he said I don't know how you all keep coming up with creative cards and they are so hard to make, he he.....

Well I thought I'd show you all his creation!





Love Jo xxx

2 comments:

sallysbitz2 said...

Hope you had a fab birthday xx

Lucky you recieving a hand made card from hubby Lol x

Your card is just lovely xx

Jac’s Playground said...

Oh love your card Jo with your special Amy, she is super cute. How lovely of your hubby to make you a card. Glad you are having a nice long birthday xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...