Thursday 14 October 2010

Something special.......

Today I was given something special.......
The Sweet blogger!

Tammylee gave it to me!  In order for me to accept it I must thank her. 
Thank you Tammylee, big hugs to you!
please go check out these cute images that she has for sale here!
We are trying to get her to design more and put together a DT!

Now I also have to pass this on to 5 more deserving blogs!
So here they are in no particular order!


Rebekah
Lorraine - Coldwaters
Dianne - Crazy Craftshed
Pinky
Nataliya


Love to all
Jo xxxx

2 comments:

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Jo
Thankyou so much thankyou for thinking of me
Hugs Dianne xx :)

pinky said...

Ah thanks Jo, will post it on my blog. Have a bit of catching up to do as I was out last night.
Have a great weekend.
Pinky

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...