Tuesday 26 October 2010

Christmas Cards.......

Just thought I'd share.......I actually sat down on Sunday evening and last night at my craft desk, first time in a while and I just wanted to have a play and make a start on some Christmas Cards, a nice east start back to crafting!

I always seem to leave Christmas to the last minute.... Anyway here are a few pics (sorry some not clear, shaky hands) I printed and cut out the bits a few weeks back but didn't get around to completing anything....so here's what I threw together, nothing fancy, just some basic cards.....

These I have used Nitwit Papers and from my stash 
and Pink Peticoat awwwww so cute penguins!




A few more with Nitwit Papers and Images....









Love Jo xxx

3 comments:

pinky said...

Jo these are absolutley stunning!! Such a lot of variety and all so beautiful. Glad you are feeling a bit better.
Pinky

Unknown said...

Wow Jo, these are fantastic ... you got quite a few done and they're all so beautiful. Love them to bits :))

Anonymous said...

FABULOUS!!!! I absolutely love these Jo! xxxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...