Thursday 28 October 2010

Circles..... Delightful Challenges DT Card

It's Thursday, where has the week gone?  Today it's another challenge over at Delightful Challenges, sorry I missed last week, well I'm back settling slowly... 

Today's challenge is circles, so I have used my tutorial card that I made for my tutorial on Tuesday for Digital Delights Tutorials, have a look if you missed it would love to know what you think, a quick tutorial playing with gimp to create a simple but effective backing paper and layering images to create a make combination image/topper.

I have used some of October’s new releases, I have used are Santa Bruce, Caroling Penny, Patterned Tree and Patterned Gift, but I have gone for the easy option this week to help my hands and have used the pre coloured digis and to show you what you can do to create a quick and effective Christmas Card!


Now here’s the final creation, I have used my die cuts, ribbon and glitter to add a little extra…… 


I have also created a co-ordinating gift tag and a little gift too!




Sponsoring us this week is
RILEY AND CO
A great Prize on offer


Also please check out.....

  A new mini release .....










Our paper piecings for machine and hand cutting



Love Jo xxx

9 comments:

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Wow Jo this is fabulous,just love it,hope you are well too,
Hugs Dianne xx :)

Donna said...

This is fabulous. I love the way you did the circle. Fun card!

Sharon Caudle said...

Holy smokes, Jo!!! I love the card and the matching gift tag is awesome!!! I missed your tut, so I am now off and running to go look at it! Thanks so much for sharing your knowledge! YOU ROCK!
hugs, Sharon

Brenda Brown said...

Fabulous card Jo, love the punched border across the middle and the circle pops the main image out perfectly.
Take care.
Luv B xxx

Anonymous said...

Love this too!! xx

Rachel said...

Adorable Jo!!! love how you made the paper, definately going to have to give this a try!!
hugs,
Rachel

Lisa said...

Amazing JO, I tried doing this to with your tut but still couldn't get it right, I will have to play around with it again

Wendy Hall said...

Love it Jo:)

Basslady said...

gorgeous card! so sweet!

hugs and kisses from germany,
silvi xoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...