Saturday 30 October 2010

Cute New Amy Stamp...

Well it's Saturday and I've actually made a card today.... and I like it, must be getting back into it! Had some time to play so  I made another Christmas Card with one of the new stamps from Crafty Sentiments, she is called Amy with present.


I have coloured with my water pens, used my nestie and MS border punch and a little glitter glue of course and a little die cut flower.


I have used some nitwits papers that I have in my stash, had a couple of extra sheets so took the pic with the papers as the background.... sorry bit busy I know! 


Just need a little greeting, but haven't decided who I'm going to give it to yet!

Love Jo xxx


10 comments:

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Jo
A gorgeous card,love the new image and the colours,
hugs Dianne xx :)

Axa said...

adorable card Jo!

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Jo it is so nice to be visiting my buddies again, I so love your card the colours, design and that image are beautiful.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Anonymous said...

Hi Jo,
What a sweet little image. Love your colouring and papers - fab!! x

Vicky said...

Such a cute card Jo!, fab layout and gorgeous colours too,
hugs Vicky xx

pinky said...

Really cute, love her outfit and the gorgeous papers Jo. Have a lovely weekend.
Pinky

Brenda Brown said...

Such a cute image Jo and love the way you have used it, great colours and papers.
B xxx

Donna said...

This is such a beautiful card Jo, I love the traditional christmas colours and the punched border looks really pretty :) Donna x

Annie said...

such a cute xmas card and pretty lace edges.
hugs, annie x

Berry said...

She is such a cutee Jo I haven't used her yet but can't wait too, love the colours too hugs Rebekah xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...