Monday 21 February 2011

Red.... Turquoise.....White

It's Monday again, another week.... hopefully back to work on Wednesday, still no results from hospital.... but it's a new challenge over at Stamp Fairy Challenge Blog and today's challenge was a little tricky for me a colour throw down....

Red.... Turquoise.....White

So here it is... but my turquoise looks more of a green shade couldn't get the pics and colour right


 Coloured with promarkers....


papers will have to check I printed theses off a while back.....


added some glitter....


Such a cutie.....


Love Jo xxx

12 comments:

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Jo
A gorgeous card love the image and paper's are gorgeous,
Hugs Dianne xx :)

Jill said...

Those colours are lovely together and I really like that you have used a similar paper but in a different colourway. Great card! Jill x

Berry said...

What a sweet card Jo I love the colour choices and fab image hugs Rebekah xx

Doreen said...

Just gorgeous Jo love the glitter.xxx

Claire said...

What a lovely card, the colours look fab together and such a cute image too. Hugs, Claire x

Carissa said...

Jo, this is adorable and smile I do when I look at your card.
Hugs, Carissa

Anonymous said...

Now I would never have thought of putting these colours together but how lovely they look! Fabulous job Jo and I just love that image! xx

Vicky said...

Fantastic card hun and I love this colour combo too ~ just so cute :o)

hugs Vicky xx

Unknown said...

Really sweet card and you've done a great job putting the colour combo together.

Jess Willison said...

This is gorgeous Jo! Love how you made the flower stand out!

Anonymous said...

Lovely card Jo, love the different papers too! hugs Samantha Stamp Fairy DT :0)

Unknown said...

So cute, love the sketch and beautiful papers. Hugs xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...