Tuesday 22 February 2011

Wedding.....Anniversary Card

Just thought I'd share a card..... just because I have one made.... not sure if I will use this as a wedding anniversary or an actual wedding card, will see what comes first this year! I'm going back to work tomorrow and hope I will be ok.....


I have used this cute couple from Stamp Fairy.com....


Papers are from a really old sizzix pad and some die cut flowers with gems


I have coloured with my promarkers not on the best blending card as this is textured

and finished off with a bit of gold ribbon and a bow....

Jo xxxx

8 comments:

Claire said...

This is gorgeous Jo. I love the cute bear image and I think it would make a great Anniversary card. Hope work goes well tomorrow. Hugs, Claire x

Heather said...

Jo, love the layout. I need to do an anniversary card asap so might just be naughty and CASE it!

Doreen said...

Just gorgeous Jo.Hope tomorrow goes well at work.xxx

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous Jo! Love the cute image and fab layout. Hope you're okay tomorrow! x

Carissa said...

Gorgeous. This is perfect for a wedding or an anniversary. Hope all is well. Hugs, Carissa.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card Jo, love the colours Samantha :0)

Unknown said...

This is so very elegant Jo, really love it xxx

pickle said...

Love Love Love!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...