Saturday 12 February 2011

Another little fairy.......

Good morning, yay at last a good morning.... had a great night sleep, so not to over do it now I will be relaxing.... I thought I'd share a quick card this morning the image is from StampFairy.com and this little fairy is a sweetie.....


Coloured with promarkers


A lovely piece of ribbon found in my draw....


Think papers are Summer Driggs that I printed off a while back 
and a few gems to finish off, oh and a die cut flower


Love Jo xxxx

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Awww this is a darling Jo, love those papers, so pretty and such an adorable stamp. Glad to hear you are much better. Take care. Hugs xxx

Margreet said...

lovely card with nice papers and an adorable stamp!
xxx Margreet

Brenda Brown said...

Love the colours Jo, a cute card.
Glad you had a good night, take things as they come and keep well.
Hope you are having a good weekend.
luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

Anonymous said...

Hi Jo, this is just soooo pretty!! I love the image and the papers - gorgeous! xx

Gem said...

Jo this is so gorgeous, your colouring is really lovely :) x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...