Friday 4 February 2011

A cutie little fairy......

Happy Friday all..... got up and in some pain and discomfort this morning..... think I need a distraction so hope I can spend an hour or so in my little crafty room, haven't been in there much this week. 


So glad it's Friday as have the weekend with me step kids well they are young adults, so lots of films and giggling and hubby..... well today brings more wonderful new releases from Stamp Fairy, yay! 


A cute new little fairy, so sweet...Here's my card using this cute little Fairy Bear....




I've used my promarkers and some stickles glitter, cut out with my oval nesties
distressed the edges slightly with some distress ink


Double layer border using my MS border punch, which I love
Die cut flower and a pink pearl, and some lovely ribbon from fantastic ribbon


Papers are from Summer Driggs, which I love this fresh spring flowery feeling


Here's a preview of today release.....


Love JO xxx

13 comments:

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Jo
A gorgeous card love the image and beautiful colours,
Hugs Dianne xx :)

Gerda said...

hi hon

i love how you added she white to her dress, too cute. and the wings look so lovely with all the glitter. thanks for sharing this cute card, love it.

hugs gerda

Doreen said...

Hi Jo, what a great way to distract,I love your gorgeous card it is so pretty.xxx

Carissa said...

Beautiful card. So sweet and girly. Hugs, Carissa

Jess Willison said...

Such a cute card! I love your coloring! Especially those cute pink cheeks!

Tracey said...

Sorry you're in pain Jo, hope you feel better soon sweetie.

Your card is beautiful, I love the colours & all the detail :)

Hugs
Tracey
xx

Unknown said...

Lovely card Jo, such soft colours. Sorry to hear today is not a good day. Have a good weekend xx

Brenda Brown said...

Such a cutie Jo, love the papers and colours you have chosen.
Hope you feel better again soon and have a great weekend with the kids.
luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

Hope you are feeling better hun!!!

Your card is simply adorable - Linda is just the cutest thing!

Deanne :)

Vicky said...

This so sweet Jo!, fab image and great dp's too :o)

Hope you are feeling brighter hun!

hugs Vicky xx

Unknown said...

Awww this is so cute Jo.. I love the colours and those flower papers are beautiful. Have a nice weekend Hugs xxx

pickle said...

Absolutely 100% adorable xx

Sharon Basel said...

This darling fairy card is adorable. Fabulous papers and details that enhance the image. Great job Jo!
hugs,
Sharon

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...