Sunday 20 February 2011

Purple ladies.....

Well Sunday is finally here.... and it's another new challenge over at OSAAT... and it is....

Anything but Square

 This week's challenge is a good one, as I always seem to be making square cards lately, hehe
Also I have been luck enough to work with 2 creators this week 

So first up is Beary Dust's Love Fairy.........I have made a CAS style card as I have seen a lot of beautiful creations this week and decided to give it a whirl and of course it's not a square card it s DL landscape card!


Just simply printed and coloured with my promarkes


And of course some sparkle


Love Fairy
You can purchase her here

I would love to enter my Fairy Love card into the following challenges...
Card making Mamas - Happy Birthday
If the shoe Fits - Happy Birthday
Little Claire's Designs - Anything Goes
Fairy Knoll - Birthday or Thank You Card

Second up is a elegant lady from Sylvie's Stamps and she is called Alice, Alice is one of Sylvie's new releases.....I've used the purples again...... and this time an A5 card!




again coloured with promarkers
even used my metallic gold one on the corner's of the sofa....


Some swirls and flower die cuts - marianne creatable die cuts
A lovely pice of shiny ribbon and a bit of glitter



The patterned paper has been printed on to pearl paper 
but couldn't pic it up with the light...

I would love to enter Alice into the following challenges....
Digital Tuesday - Use a Die Cut
Crazy 4 Challenges - Use A Die Cut
Drunken Stampers - Use a Die Cut
Mami Doodles - Flower Cards

Alice

You can purchase her here


We are sponsored this week by the fabulous Joanna Sheen and the winner will get a nice £10 voucher !!! 



Love Jo xxx


32 comments:

Doreen said...

Two gorgeous cards Jo, love them both,the image on the first one is fabulous and you have coloured both perfectly.xxx

Claire said...

Two fabulous creations hun. I adore that sweet image on the first card! Hugs, Claire x

Josephine said...

Two fabulous cards, and so different.

I always think the CAS style needs such courage to carry off like that but you've more than succeeded, It's gorgeous!

And the card with Sylvie's image is so pretty - I love it!

Hazel (Didos) said...

Love both cards but the CAS one is my fav as I just adore that style just now. Hope all is well with you, Congrats on the new DT Post. Love Hazelxoxo

Wishcraft said...

Both lovely cards, so beautifully coloured. I really love your CAS card! Lisa x

Fuzzy Slippers said...

Oh my goodness that fairy is darling and the way you colored her is A-MAZ-ING! I aspire to make CAS cards like yours. Thanks for the fantastic inspiration!!! :)

Vicky said...

Ahh Jo they are both so gorgeous hun and I love the colours too ~ Just yummy :o)

hugs Vicky xx

Jill said...

Wow Jo what gorgeous cards, love both of them but that sweet little image on the first one is my favourite. Jill x

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, to stunners here Jo!! Absolutely gorgeous!!

Claire Phillips said...

Lovely cards Jo - the first one is amazing - just so clean looking - perfect! Cheers Claire x

Deb said...

Two amazing creations, I love the simplicity of the first one, it's so classy and super colors and beautifully colored image one the second
Debs
xxx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Love the simlicity of that first card, very brave and very stylish. Love the purple on the second one. Fab images. Marianne x

Marjo said...

Gorgeous cards Jo! Love them both.

Congrats on your new DT post too. Looks like another fun challenge blog.

xoxo Marjo

Elisa said...

Both cards are beautiful! Thanks for taking part in the Mami Doodles challenge.

Anonymous said...

Very sweet cards. I love the purple. Thanks for joining us at Stamping With The Dragon.
Hugs,
Beth

Andrea said...

Two gorgeous cards. I particularly love the first card - your colouring is amazing.
Love, Andrea xx

My Sheri CRAFTS said...

Both cards are awesome! Very cute images! Thanks for sharing with us this week!

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous cards, fabulous images.
luv
Debby

Berry said...

Both of these cards are stunning Jo I just love the simplicity of the first a fab way to highlight the image and the 2nd is great Sylvies new ladies are stunning and I love your flourishes hugs Rebekah xx

NGCARDS said...

This is a lovely card hun! Thanks for joining in this week with our Plain & Simple theme over at Creative Inspirations Wednesday’s Challenge Blog! xxx

downrightcrafty said...

Gorgeous creation and love how pretty it is too, thank you for sharing with us at Stampin with the Dragon
Hugs Kate xx

Natascha said...

Cute cards. Thank you so much for joining us at Digital Tuesday.

Hugs, Natascha

Floppy Latte Designs said...

Jo, both of these cards are simply gorgeous! I love the simplicity of the first one, and the elegance of the second!
Hugs
Jess

Love crafts forever said...

Awesome cards Jo. Thanks for playing with us at Stamping With The Dragon.
Hugs Nataliya.

CuddlyBunny said...

Fun and pretty creations!

Thanks for dropping in at the Drunken Stampers craft pub!

MissyB said...

Hi,

two really lovely cards. Thank you for joining us at Little Claire.

missyb x

Unknown said...

Jo, 2 great cards but I love the simplicity of the 1st one, it shows off Beary Dust image perfectly. Thnaks for joining us at The Shoe

Elizabeth Sanchez said...

lovely card! thnx for playing with us at cmm!!

lesleyworth said...

gorgeous cards! simple and elegant! fabulous! thanks for playing along with us at the Shoe!

Marjo said...

Gorgallicious cards Jo! Love em both.

Hugs, Marjo

The Little Stamper said...

I love both of these cards - and I especially like the way you have offset the image on the longcard.

Thanks for joining us on the Little Claire's challenge.

Sharon x

This N That said...

Absolutely wonderful! I love the simplicity in the detail! Thank you for playing with Card Makin Mamas!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...