Sunday 27 February 2011

Just For Mum.....

Happy Sunday all I hope you are all relaxing where ever you are in the world.... the house is still silent but hubby will be back later tonight.....

Well I think I have a theme going on here and it wasn't planned as I have never sent a Easter Card to anyone, but guess I should with the few that I have made....

Today's new challenge over at OSAAT is....

 A Card For Mum

I have been given a cute Easter Bunny and papers from Reece's Scrap Pieces to play with....
 so guess Mum will be having an Easter Card too this year, lol


I have coloured with my promarkers, 
a bit of ribbon, flowers from Wild Orchid and some sparkle....
MS border punch and purple cardstock from Papermill


Image and papers used  is a Scrap pack by Reece’s Scrap Pieces-Stamps


Happy Sunday all!
Please pop over to OSAAT and see the DT's beautiful creations this week 
and why not join in and have a chance of winning some fab goodies.....
Jo xxx

14 comments:

Josephine said...

That's such a cute image, and I love your colour choice. Beautiful!

Hazel (Didos) said...

This is so sweet Jo, Love it, Hope you enjoy Sunday Hazelxox

The Crafty Den said...

Super cute card Jo. Love the sweet image and pretty colours. Hugs, Denise x

Jayne said...

Really cute Jo, love the colours.

Claire said...

This is a lovely card Jo. Hugs, Claire x

Anonymous said...

Aww, very cute Jo! I want to make Easter cards this year too; I don't normally bother but there are so many lovely images now that I can't resist. xx

Vicky said...

Just so cute Jo! love the colours you have used and another of my fave border punches too ~ I love it :o)

hugs Vicky xx

The Crafty Goat Girl said...

Lovely cards Joanne, great images and colours hugs Heidi x

Berry said...

Love this Jo he even looks fluffy the way you have coloured him! Back home now and with sick children in bed more washing too! hugs Rebekah xx

Marjo said...

Hi Jo,

This card makes me feel warm and fuzzy...love it!

Bunches of hugs, Marjo

Brenda Brown said...

Love the colours and layout Jo, a gorgeous card.
Hope the weekend has been ok.
luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

Unknown said...

Aww how cute Jo, love the bunny stamp. Yes, me too never ever sent any Easter cards before, but now since I started my blog I started sending some out too. xx

Unknown said...

A very cute card Jo, I am sure mum will appreciate it lol

Unknown said...

Lovely card!!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...