Thursday 24 February 2011

Spring Taski......

Good morning all......... It's Thursday and it is Bev's challenge this week over at Crafty Sentiments and this weeks challenge is.....

SPRING

I have used Taski this week and 3d layered her..... and have used blue and lemon as my spring theme colours.... not sure what card it is going to be, going to keep it in my box but guess it will be a birthday card for someone or a just because card.......


Paper is from a stack that I've had in my box for a while, well a long while few years in fact!
Used my MS punch and added some ribbon.

Close up of layers


Our sponsors this week are....
Ellephantasitc

and
Sassy Studio

yes 2 sponsors so 2 winners this week....
Also we have a Guest Designer for 3 months..... Doreen Please have a look around her blog, here is her 1st challenge creation just beautiful.....We will be having more Guest Designers too popping in,
if you would like to be a GDT for Crafty Sentiments please e-mail jo : joannesal5@hotmail.com

Hope you can join in this week and share your spring creations......

Love Jo xxx

13 comments:

Claire said...

This is a lovely card Jo - love the pastel colours, which gives it such a fresh feel. Hugs, Claire x

Sue said...

A lovely card Jo. I love the colour combo and the image is so sweet. Sue.x

lis-m said...

Hi jo this is such a lovely fresh card..i might just join the challenge myself this time..
pop over to my blog there is something there for you.
hugs x

Jac’s Playground said...

love that colour combo and how you have 3d'd Taski makes a stunning card. xx

Hazel (Didos) said...

Hi Jo, WOW this is stunning, I love it, Hope all is ok back at work, Love Hazelxox

pinky said...

Its gorgeous Jo, love how you layered her up. She certainly has a SPRING to her step lol.

Vicky said...

Just gorgeous Jo! love how you have decoupaged Taski and fabulous dp's and colours too ~ just scrummy hun :o)

Hope you are ok at work hun, I back next thursday and I cannot wait lol!

hugs Vicky xx

Heather said...

Such a great card, love the colours and layers :)

Anonymous said...

Very sweet and pretty Jo; love the colours and the scalloped Nestie is gorgeous. xx

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous Jo,thanks for having me as a guest on your challenge blog.xxx

Gem said...

beautiful card Jo, lovely colours :) x

Unknown said...

Jo, this is beautiful, I love the colours, the way the image is decoupaged, really gorgeous card. Hope work is not too tiring now you are back??? xx

Berry said...

Gorgeus spring card Jo love the colours and the latering is brilliant! We are trotting along here! Just off at my mums for a few days hence not being about blogland so much at the mo! Hugs Rebekah xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...