Tuesday 5 April 2011

Fish n Relax.....

Good afternoon all.... well it's still raining here and really miserable.... so just thought I'd share a card or 2! So for today I have another one of my LOTV stamps, still have more I haven't used and please don't start me on my Magnolia's and one's from Sugar Nellie.... I am so bad, good job me and Rebekah are starting a new challenge blog next month as I will be able to get them out and ink them up!

So onto my cards, I have used one of the Male LOTV stamps, I think this little boy fishing is so sweet!


Ok, here is a plain greeny one with papers from Summer Driggs....
I have left it blank as not sure who I'm going to give it to yet!

Coloured with ProMarkers on textured linen cardstock


Second up is a blue one, with a cheeky sentiment "Dream Big" hehe....


Papers are from stash but could be Summer Driggs I'm sure


Coloured with ProMarkers again...


So love this cute little fishy charm too!

Love JO xxx

8 comments:

Claire said...

Two fabulous cards hun - I love this image and the papers on both are gorgeous. Hugs, Claire x

Unknown said...

Jo that image is gorgeous & you have coloured both so well too. Lovely cards hon x

Lisa Jane said...

what great cards Jo.. i love that image its so peaceful.
if you have loads of old stamps.. remember that over at Oldie but a goodie for our challenge you must use a rubber stamp thats at least 6 months old .. a great way to ink up those forgotten oldies lol
Lisa x

Jacq said...

Hi Jo,
Hope you are well. Love these cards, just gorgeous as always. Loving the LOTV image, what a sweet little guy lol. Love the dp, the colours are gorgeous too. As always coloured to perfection.
Hugs Jacqui xxxxx

Anonymous said...

Both perfect male cards Jo; love the image and colour choices. Anew challenge blog? sounds good! xx

Chrissy said...

Fabulous image...two great cards, that look so different with the colours changes,really pretty.
Luv CHRISSYxx

Vicky said...

I love them hun...and such fabby colours too sweetie..

hugs Vicky xx

Laney said...

He is sooo very sweet Jo!!
great cards hun
hugs
laney

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...