Wednesday 13 April 2011

Willow Sketchie Challenge.......

Well, I have some fab news to share with you all this morning........something that has put a huge smile on my face (rare I know)....So here it goes.... I am so pleased to announce that I will be joining another fabby new Design Team!



I'm sure, you will know some of my fab new teamies...
They are a talented bunch of ladies and so proud to work with them all! 
So here is the list so you can have a nose at their blogs.....


Jo (me)








Our FIRST Willow Sketchie Challenge will commence

21ST APRIL (spread the word) Everyone is invited :) 
Randomly generated winners and prizes

Jo xxx

7 comments:

mrsk06 said...

Congrats Jo very well derserved lass! x

Claire said...

Thats fab news Jo - well done! Look forward to playing along with the challenges. Hugs, Claire x

pinky said...

OMG woman how do you do it!! Congratulations to you. I love Sharon's designs and have some from way back:)

Lisa Jane said...

congratulations Jo.. well deserved place.. cant wait for the first challenge
Lisa x

sharon said...

Welcome to Willow Towers hun, mwah xx

Unknown said...

Well done hon x

Anonymous said...

Well done Jo! xxxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...