Sunday 3 April 2011

LOTV Flowers.....

Good evening all.....had a really lovely day today been out in the country and got some nice fresh air....anyway second post for today I thought I'd share another LOTV card that I have made.... I am so hoping to have an evening in my room catching up on my DT cards and having a play too....


I so love this image... I actually made this for my Aunt to give to my Nan
for Mother's Day as I know she loves flowers...


Coloured with ProMarkers


Papers are from Nitwits, love these spotted and stripes papers they are from a Christmas set 
but I love these blues and purples a nice fresh spring colours


I would love to enter the following challenges....
    Catch The Bug  -  Anything Goes 
    Craft Your Days Away  - Spots & Stripes
    Creative Inspirations - Mothers Day/Mum
    Little Claire's  - Any Celebration with Spring Theme or Colours
    One Stop Craft -  Spots and Dots 

    Love Jo xxx

    19 comments:

    Claire said...

    This is a gorgeous card Jo - love the image and the colours are layout are just fab. Hugs, Claire x

    Doreen said...

    This is gorgeous Jo,love the colours.Thanks for sharing with us at CYDA.xxx

    Vicky said...

    Just the sweetest hun...and great dp's too..

    hugs Vicky xx

    Lisa Jane said...

    wonderful card Jo - love the blue and green
    Lisa x

    Anonymous said...

    Hi Jo, how have I missed so many lovely cards?! Everything you've made in the last couple of days is absolutely gorgeous! I don't know how you make so many in such a short space of time. xx

    Brenda Brown said...

    Fabulous card JO. Love the Lotv image and the colours. Glad you had a good day.
    luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

    angelwhispers said...

    Beautiful colours!! Don't really use much blue but this is just wonderful so may have a go!!! Glad you had a great day and hope you manage some crafting! Love Chanelle xxxx

    HelenR said...

    What a gorgeous card, thanks for joining us at Little Claire's :) x

    Jen said...

    Gorgeous card, I love this image so much, it's soo cute :) Thanks for joining us at Little Claire Designs x

    Berry said...

    That image is darling Jo! I really do love those DP too I wonder if I have that set lurking on my hard drive somewhere lol! Hugs Rebekah x

    CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

    Gorgeous card Jo,love the paper's and fabulous colour's,
    hugs Dianne xx :)

    Suzi Mac said...

    Gorgeous card, love the image and your papers. Thank you for joining us at Creative Inspirations this week. Good luck in the draw.
    Hugs
    Suzi x

    cheryl said...

    this is one,gorgeous card hun beautiful image and colurs bless you for joining us at creative inspirtaions,this week,hugs cheryl xxxxx

    Unknown said...

    So so pretty, love your LOTV stamp and gorgeous layout xxx

    Bea said...

    What a cute card :o)

    Thanks for joining us at Creative Inspirations this time

    Bea

    sgc said...

    Love your card! You chose gorgeous papers--and a fantastic layout. Thanks for playing along in the Bugaboo Challenge.

    Jodie Mackrell said...

    cute card! love the blues. thank you for joining this weeks Bugaboo challenge at catch the bug!

    Patsi said...

    Gorgeous card. Great papers and fab image. Thanks fir joining us at OSCC xx

    Shelley said...

    This is super cute. Thanks for joining in this fortnights Craft Your Days Away Challenge. Hugs Shelley xx

    LinkWithin

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...