Thursday 21 April 2011

Easter Cards.....

Good Morning all what a glorious day....and last day in the office for me as I'm off on my hols and off on a fab Med Cruise on Sunday can't wait.... Anyway we have another easy challenge today over at Crafty Sentiments which has been chosen by Bev who is having some time off....so sending a big hug from me.... and it is.....

Easter Cards 
So come on and show us your Easter projects


I have coloured with Promarkers


Paper is a freebie from a magazine, and some lilac gingham ribbon and a few gems...

I would love to enter the following challenges...
Creative Card Crew - Spring
For Fun Challenges - Easter
I Love Promarkers - anything goes
Penny's Paper-Crafty - Easter
Sisterhood of Crafters - Easter
ECP "Easter"
Creative Inspirations "Easter"
Dream Valley "Easter"
Quirky Crafts "Easter"
Sentimental Sundays "Easter"
Scrappy Frogs "Easter"

Sponsor: Crafty Sentiments 
Prize: 3 digis from Shop

Love  Jo xxx



16 comments:

pinky said...

Gorgeous card Jo, loving those freebie papers, beautiful pastel colours.

Doreen said...

Gorgeous Jo.xxx

Debbie said...

Love the soft pastel colors you chose for the card. Thanks for joining us at Creative Inspiration hope to see you again next week

Hugs
Debbie

Unknown said...

So pretty, love the soft pastel colors and beautiful gingham ribbon. Enjoy your hol :) Hugs xxx

Lisa Jane said...

Such a pretty card -love the soft colours
Happy easter
Lisa x

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card, love the colours and papers. Enjoy your cruise, lucky you!. Thanks for joining our challenge at Dream Valley.xx

Karen said...

Very pretty Jo, thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
xx

Cheryl said...

Your card is adorable! I love the papers and pastel colors you used.


Thank you for joining our “Celebrate Easter or Spring” challenge at Sentimental Sundays .

~Cheryl~


**Check out my Meljen’s Designs blog candy!**

Diane said...

Thanks for entering the Quirky Crafts Challenge. Love your colour pallette, well done. Don't forget to come back for voting.

jaine drake said...

What a lovely card. Thanks for joining the challenge at creative inspirations.

katesacraftybugger said...

very pretty colour scheme-Thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.

MagsB said...

Oo, I have that zig-zag paper! It's really pretty, and it looks so good on your lovely card! I love how you've picked up the colours in the cute image! Thank you for joining in at Dream Valley Challenges!

luv, Mags x

Julye said...

Happy EAster love your soft colour pallate and fab card too thanks for sharing with us all here at Penny's and good luck.

Julie said...

A fab card, lovely soft colours. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers.

Julie W x

Agnieszka M said...

Beautiful card.
Thanks for joining us at CCC this week and good luck!
Hugs
Agnieszka

TannyP said...

How cute is she?! Totally reminds me of my niece. Awesome card! Thanks for joining in the Sisterhood of Crafters Easter Eggstravaganza!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...